Little millet, Panicum sumatrense Roth ex Roemer & Schultes, is grown throughout India to a limited extent up to altitudes of 2 100 m but is of little importance elsewhere. It has received comparatively little attention from plant breeders. The plant varies in height between 30 and 90 cm and its oblong panicle varies in length between 14 and 40 cm. The seeds of little millet are smaller than those of common millet.
• Detoxifies the body
• Lowers bad cholesterol levels
• Prevents onset of breast cancer
• Prevents Type-II diabetes
• Reduces high blood pressure
• Aids in treating respiratory conditions such as asthma
• Reduces the risk of gastric ulcers/cancer
• Provides relief from constipation, bloating and cramps
Good In Quality
That’s right. Be it cereals, pulses, quick meals, groceries or medicinal products, we are just a click away. Download the Racewin app from Play Store or App Store today for the most authentic food ordering experience you’ve had. Trust us to deliver them promptly at your doorstep.